Below is a list of my ten favorite episodes from all five "STAR TREK" television series:
TOP 10 FAVORITE EPISODES OF THE "STAR TREK" TELEVISION FRANCHISE
1. (5.12 VOY) "The Bride of Chaotica!" - Ensign Tom Paris' latest holodeck adventure, "The Adventures of Captain Proton", takes an unexpected turn when the U.S.S. Voyager gets stuck in an interdimensional reef in this hilarious and imaginative episode.
2. (4.18-4.19 ENT) "In a Mirror, Darkly" - This surprisingly entertaining two-part episode features the back-stabbing antics of Jonathan Archer's Enterprise crew in the saga's Mirror Universe.
3. (3.16 VOY) "Blood Fever" - While enduring pon farr, a lovesick Ensign Vorik unexpectedly passes it to Chief Engineer B'Elanna Torres, affecting her relationship with Tom Paris during an Away mission.
4. (4.10 DS9) "Our Man Bashir" - While playing a 1960s secret agent inside one of Deep Space Nine's holosuites, Dr. Julian Bashir is forced to make life and death decisions for those crew members, whose transporter patterns are stored in the program during an emergency in this wildly entertaining episode.
5. (4.07 VOY) "Scientific Method" - Unseen alien intruders used Voyager's crew as specimens for series of experiments that affect their physical and mental health in this weird and spooky episode.
6. (6.19 DS9) "In the Pale Moonlight" - This fascinating episode depicted Captain Benjamin Sisko and former Cardassian spy Elim Garak's efforts to manipulate the Romulans into joining the Federation in its war against the Dominion.
7. (1.28 TOS) "City on the Edge of Forever" - In this Hugo Award winning episode, Captain James Kirk and Commander Spock are forced to go back in time to the early 1930s to prevent Dr. Leonard McCoy from changing time, when the latter accidentally disappears through a time portal, while heavily drugged.
8. (5.10 DS9) "Rapture" - An accident causes Captain Sisko to have prophetic visions involving the Bajorans' religious beliefs and their future with the Federation.
9. (5.18 TNG) "Cause and Effect" - The U.S.S. Enterprise-D becomes stuck in a time loop involving another Starfleet ship, but the crew manages to retain some memories of previous instances.
10. (7.24 TNG) "Pre-emptive Strike" - In this bittersweet episode, helmsman Lieutenant Ro Laren graduates from Starfleet's advance tactical training and is eventually ordered by Captain Jean-Luc Picard to infiltrate the Maquis and lure its members into a trap set by Starfleet.